Friday, May 19, 2006

Under Score?


My first boyfriend was a fan of the banana hammock undies, also known as man-panties.

ewwww...

At the time I thought they were hot. What does that do to a girl's sexual psyche...?


I suppose it could have been worse. I stumbled across these today.

I know I shouldn't be surprised that those exist in the world but I really had an OMG moment over those ones. Thank you Internet.

Men in lacy underwear is not the issue here...those are just creepy.

Please note* The site has a page entitled "Kinky Things"; those underwear are not on it.

2 comments:

Violet Chrome said...

ugh. I've got to do another epic post to cover "dan the man" up. He's staring at me... and I'm not liking it.

Steve Shapero said...

Love it! Nothing like the banana hammock! (It's Oksana posting chez Basscakes, btw, just so y'all don't think it's Shaps saying, damn, nekkid boys be fine!!!)