Sunday, May 07, 2006

Ghetto Bitch Whores

We are going about this the wrong way. If we want those hits we've gotta get the search-engines-that-be involved.

For example, "Stealth Birthday" is now offically re-titled Hot Ninja Chick. Yes, I know it lacks that certain GB subtlety and style but hey, do we want those hits or not? If we're trying to suck hits out of horny web-surfers, subtlety and style is not what they're after.

Shit, we don't even need the pictures; we could just use all the bad words and watch the hits tally up. But then I'd hate to be a cyber-cock tease.

Oh what the hell...

Example

Ninja Dahl, you get to create the offical title for my balaclava-and-collar-bones contribution. It's only fair. I'm rather partial to "God Bless Laser Hair Removal" but how many hits could we get from sleek, smooth axillas?

I am so happy to always be the one to bring the base elements to the Ghetto.

Ciao bitches!

4 comments:

Smartbunny said...

Special agent Mata, that pic is really setting the bar, I love it! How about titling the pic Girl Tied Up and Loving It? By the way, I LOVE the axillas too--can I get the special Ghetto Bitch rate to have mine done?

Smartbunny said...

ha ha ha! nice one, blazer!

Mata Hari said...

Sadly, I am no longer able to offer GBS hair removal services. I quit in October. Sorry.

I do highly recommend it, but you have to save your shekels. It's not cheap to bald your bits.

Spencer Maybee said...

Okay, these bitches gotta get outta the ghetto 'cause have nothing on you, HOWEVER I'm sure you GBS girls can appreciate the less-than-subtle positioning (or as my buddy Jesse from high school would say, the suB-tle positioning) of the ink well.
http://www.thepinupfiles.com/images/kbsballantyne05.jpg

Thank the world for pinup girls and thank you GBS girls for puttin' 'em to the test.