Wednesday, May 24, 2006

Morning pinners

Figure 8 just sent me these morning pinners (I especially like the second one, I'm guessing was said by either Chris Rock or Ali):

Paris, Ali, Yoda, and Chris Rock to start your day...

It's just a job. Grass grows, birds fly, waves pound the sand. I beat people up.

You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy,
the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese,
the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of
arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most
powerful men in America are named 'Bush', 'Dick', and 'Colon.' Need I
say more?

Size matters not. Look at me. Judge me by my size, do you? Hmm? Hmm.
And well you should not. For my ally is the Force, and a powerful ally
it is. Life creates it, makes it grow. Its energy surrounds us and
binds us. Luminous beings are we, not this crude matter. You must feel
the Force around you; here, between you, me, the tree, the rock,
everywhere, yes.

I don't like parties past 2am. Then it's all losers and weirdos.

1 comment:

Violet Chrome said...

This is my favourite article. The roomates and I read this outloud one day in the kitchen nook. Smart this writer I think is he.