Thursday, January 05, 2006

Pho Bich Nga

"Pho Bich Nga" is definitely a GB battle cry.Doppleganger over at 50 Books is promoting this free word association site: who in the what now

I know a few of you word nerds will fall hopelessly in love with it. I mean, really, who can resist associating with a word like Hot Dog? We've all fallen lips over assholes for this tube of good lovin'.

Today, the site's host Glark is going off on Signs. I really do think that "Pho Bich Nga" is the best sign ever. Can you top it?

3 comments:

Mata Hari said...

A lifetime ago I used to pass that sign on a daily basis. It is definately legendary.
However, I used to look forward to the point when, sitting on the bus just north of that very sign, two different signs across the road would line up to read: "Jesus, now on sale"

I think it was a Latter Day Saints billboard that would be breifly but beautifully obscured by the MickyD's drive thru sign.

I don't know if that littlte phenom still occurs but it was my small subversive boost before i spent the next 12 hours wiping old asses for a living.

Violet Chrome said...

Och, you post that story on the whowhatnow!

Welcome Mata. So glad you're a GB...

Anonymous said...

http://chefmoz.org/United_States/FL/Lake_City/Fu_King_Chinese_Restaurant965609918.html