Thursday, January 12, 2006

Breaking news: Oksana toxed on last mission

Where are my partners in crime, I ask? Oksana is down for the night, as she was toxed on her last social mission (word to the wise: never kiss the piggy bank).

Coco? wonder what happened to her? Rumour has it she's currently "becoming single". I respond with a chortle-ific "mwahaha." Coco, I anxiously await you and your Poppins purse o' plenty on the other side of life, though I don't know if I have any sage words for the already wise.

If you must know, it's weird being here at this age. It's an interstitial position in a world of twos. Coco - you will be watched by squinty and perplexed eyes. You will be perceived as a subverter of the known order of things (I know, you already were... welcome back); a pandora's box, lid slightly ajar. Gasp. The horror.

I wonder if we can make the "other side of life" Montreal? It's oh so fabulous and French there, though I was rather disappointed to hear about the height restriction in Montreal. The munkin garcons I did see were incredibly hot and well dressed, but they were oh so wee. Why is that?

Mata?

2 comments:

Johnny Valentine said...

I. Violet Blonde?
II. Well dressed Mtl boys are wee, but the scruffy rock lads are lanky. And smoke too much.
III. When are you migrating?
IV. This is a numbered non-ghetto non-bitch reply to an otherwise specially/specifically directed missive.
V. Johnny V apologizes.

Violet Chrome said...

! Oui - Violet Blonde. I haven't really taken my hair out on the town yet though. It's a trippy experience for a loud and proud dark-haired girl.
!! So, you're saying I'm no better off with "tall land lanky"? Sigh.
!!! Travel in sprin. Migration in fall. I be heading east, my friend. You'd better not be heading west at that time.
!V I know, I know.
V Valentine apologize? Well Johnny, you'd better twist the heart on your sleeve.