Sunday, November 06, 2005

Tequila Face Redux and Revised


IMG_6214
Originally uploaded by thermistor.
Okay. I don't remember Halloween so good. But thankfully I had three wits still hanging about my very inibriated person: one, you're drunk; two, you're bored; three, get out and grab a cab. So I ever so gracefully exited the party and and left my gun holster of tequila with Juan Valdez (no joke).

But what the hell? Look to your right: Who is this sales man? And why is my tongue fondling his moustache?

Oh. Wait. The tequila haze is lifting... I'm rrre-member-ing: he's Oksana's new boyfriend. I think his name's Toby... that's right. I remember now: He's Lithuanian. He told me this is how Lithuanian's greet each other. Whew. I thought it was something sexual! But I was only being polite.

THANK GOD OKSANA NO LONGER POSTS HERE. Because she is one jealous byatch. If she saw me greeting her new squeeze, or saw me post a picture of it on this blog, she'd don her saucy ninja outfit and slowly gouge my eyes out with her Tai Chi Sword.

(Hey, if this is a Lithuanian greeting, I wonder what a Lithuanian squeeze is like?)

On another note: My roomate and I were discussing the content of my last posted link. (I've left the dirty parts out - brown bunny my ass, he's just a lonely guy.)

Roomate: I think Gallo is becoming barely un-retarded. You know, he's _________ and that means she _________. Of course if his mother ___________ then he might be _________.
Violet: Mother? Mother! No! What's that got to do with _____? He's not about the mother. Leave her out of this.
Roomate: That post redeemed him: his irony is straight up. He's a particular kind of voyeur. It's not the attention he's seeking, it's the response. Of course he also found the one way he could _________ with ___________ and have splattered all over ___________. 'Tits gotta be nice to piss off ________ers.
Violet I think that Gallo is suffering Kristeva's Melancholia. I mean, look at how he _________ with the ____________. He just found a contract, and swapped up the language. It's legally sound. I mean that's the real horror, not the content.
Roomate: Yeah, I think he's okay with that.
Violet: What?
Roomate: Yeah. I guess...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

gosh he's hansome!

Violet Chrome said...

gosh I wish oksana would post. I have even tried to inspire some "revenge-full" feelings to inspire a post or two.

I wonder where she went? Maybe she's back traveling with Circ d'Hiver ?