Tuesday, June 21, 2005

Summer, baby, summer

Thank fuck. It's a sunny day, the Ninja spun me to work on the moto after spoiling my ass, and GBS has finally officially arrived. My bones and skin are aching for sun. I want dirty Havaianas from walking the sticky hot city streets; cool swims in the green lake up by Whistler; cold Keith's; dirty beats, a dirtier boy and warm late nights. I want skirts with no underwear, American Apparel boyshorts in every colour, and to clean lovestruck boys off the streets after Violet, as she strides along in those Frye boots of hers. (I just said boys three times. Hmm.)

I also want to wear my gorgeous new Aussie bikinis. Bring summer on.

capri bikini

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

let's get this party started right!
bbq tonight.. spanish banks...

HOLLAAAAA!