Wednesday, June 22, 2005

Cobra Snake Soft Cups

what do you like?
need soft cup with really good shape
like round?
whatever doesn't make me look pointy.
heh. i hate pointy
yuppers
seams over the nipple? ew!
not so sexy
i like my bras to hold them like two upturned boys' hands
okay, that goes in ghetto
this is a hipsters website outta New York
might be good to plunder for hair cuts
awwwww
yummy
I love him
I have to look at him again
heh!
yup, still yummy
I can see that underneath that good boy smile is a naughty one, but he'd draw out being a good boy just long enough to drive me crazy.
I love you, dirty girl!
Hot chick. Dig her hair.
She's got a Vice do
they are all, like, 17
But they're so fucking cute these kids
I wish I had that kinda style figured out when I was a young'un
Damn my grunge youth.
omg, it's JO!
JO's unretarded twin brother
It's like jo was one chromosome short of cute, which makes it more disappointing
yeah.
'cause if a guy is kinda ugly, he's usually really fucking hot.
Check this: FIX YOURSELF GIRL (you got a camel toe)!
You have created a monster with me with this damn site.
Why lip rings ruin your looks.
Aye, it's addictive.
Voyeuristic.

No comments: