Thursday, April 06, 2006

Ride Me

So there was a reason why I saved my old email conversations: torture, tormenting, and telling:

so he has emailed me already. i was telling susie i am
going to wait until he gets rich (he has a frame
company called bastard boy) and then move to
california, grow dreadlocks and teach yoga.

meeting him threw me for a wee loop - i have some serious
shit to deal with regarding my life work. this
office environment (my first real one really) makes
me absolutely ill. diane was but a small segment of
the greater problem and although i have healed from
that event something has ripped through my
subconscious.

boy has made me think about this in
totally indirect way. everyone here hassles me about
what i do. no one knows me so they judge my
appearance and it's what else do you do? when i say
i work for a bank. it's excellent really.
everything, as usual, is most surreal.
Ah, days gone by, and still the tam tam drums beat on...

No comments: