Saturday, March 11, 2006

Get up and do it



Three hours in the sun and air and blue sky doing taiji with swords this morning. My lungs still feel gigantic and my blood like champagne.

It must be the sun. I feel like I am thawing.

Even my house is full of wind and light. So I take a risk and put on Fannypack, whose beat-ificness I thought all through the dark days had been part of some kind of mass hallucination on all of our--and we know who we are--parts.

Fucking relief that it makes sense again, it and everything that goes along with it: air, water, bass, beer, girls, green trees. I feel like I've forgotten all of them for months and months and months and months.

GBSII: I think it's coming soon.

2 comments:

Violet Chrome said...

Fine. Go ahead. Plaster my merkin immediately after I post.

Smartbunny said...

Heh heh! You KNOW I love your merkin, sweetie!

ex
oh