Friday, October 13, 2006

Me and you and you and me

So, Heidi Lament can send out group emails, but she can't post on GBS. Shame on her. In extreme retaliation I'm going to post her latest group email game...

Here's what she sent, responses redacted. It's up to you to respond, and/or lie, in the comments section kids... and make up some weird pseudonym that hints at who you are, what you're like, and how I may or may not know you.

Why would you bother doing this? Just to take the piss out of me. By posting one simple little nickname, you will set me ruminating on your being for days — fun for you, hell for me.

A: FOUR JOBS I HAVE HAD IN MY LIFE
B: FOUR MOVIES I WOULD WATCH OVER AND OVER
C: FOUR PLACES I HAVE LIVED
D: FOUR TV SHOWS I LOVE TO WATCH
F. FOUR PLACES I HAVE BEEN ON HOLIDAY (vacation)

2 comments:

Heidi Lament said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Heidi Lament said...

Argh. I accidentally deleted my post from yesterday while trying to comment again. OK. So I'm new to this blogging thing. Here it is again. Sorry. Violet- you must give us your answers. Inquiring minds.
Well, well, well. Someone's cranky. What's the trouble with a little group questionnaire fun on friday afternoon? Strangely, after filling this list out and forwarding to some pals, I made my first GBS entry and was in the midst of trying to figure out how to post it when I read this. Ah- time- you cruel and mysterious mistress.
heidi