Monday, January 29, 2007

Kudos to the sovereign nation of Cameroon

Violet and I were, not two weeks ago, bemoaning our pitiful lack of new music.*(please note post below: "In Which Mata Begs For New Running Tunes"). But now our troubles are over.

My cry was answered by Cam and although I was not sold on his running music suggestion (Sorry darling, I still need a litre of cold coffee, 2 Ibuprofen and shame-inducing-wailing-black-lady gay house to get my raggedy ass in gear), I was tickled to stumble over his treasure trove of music recommendations in Golden Ears.

My biggest and most heart-felt thank you goes out for introducing me to Miss Lily Allen. Hoorah! Who doesn't love cute British birds on scooters who curse in the Queen's english?

Thanks Cam, now I can host shame-free dinner parties again.

More fondue anyone?

1 comment:

Violet Chrome said...

Sweet timing on the "Ode to Golden Ears", Mata. He just celebrated his day of birth. We enjoyed a little bootie base at some crazy karaoke asian gangstar bar in China Town. Fun times were had. The man knows how to shake it