Friday, October 28, 2005

Iron Maiden

I AM THE BEST FRIEND EVER! I GIVE INCREDIBLY PRACTICAL ADVICE ON LOVE AND RELATIONSHIPS.

BEHOLD!

MY LATEST AND GREATEST NUGGET OF ADVICE:

Dear "Heartless",

There are these neat belts...they have a metal pad that goes in between your legs, and a lock in front of your pussy. If you want to remain faithful to _________, I would recommend you buy one, lock yourself into it, and give him the key. I know they sound a little old fashioned, but they do the trick.

I say, why bother working through those pesky emotional ties, when there's a simple material solution? Free yourself from feelings. "Down with emotional ties, up with material bonds."

You bestest singlest friend,
Violet

(p.s. The ghetto fable is a'comin' and I foresee an iron maiden and a glass princess in the story. Hmmm. Maybe they should have a cat fight.)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i'm not sure i see how that will help the wearer's situation...

Violet Chrome said...

Irony my friend, irony. And trust me, it'll help this wearer - she's a banshee.

And chastity belts are hot: actually, having a boy slowly remove you chastity (belt) is hot.