Thursday, July 13, 2006

Solar chimney

It's like all the hot air has been sapped out of me with no cool breeze to replace it.
  • Still no home Internt machine.
  • The boy roomate doesn't understand why I requested that he lock the doors when he's the last to leave. (He'll be even more confused when I ask NOT to put his front-door key in the mail box, which is half-a-foot away from the lock.)
  • The girl roomate and I are having a kitchen party on Friday. Yes it includes drinking. No you're not invited. We're re-arranging the cupboards. I am a wild party.
  • I got my eyebrows threaded and it now looks like I have had a good cry.
  • I go to Vegas next Tuesday for a bid-ness meeting. I've heard they sell champagne from Slurpee machines. How GBS is that? I'll toast you all when I'm there.
  • Men from Chicago think I'm smashing. But those men in Vancouver are seriously lacking. I have learned to love the warm embrace of my pillow.
Posting and Interneting on Monday. Now baby's got to book a co-op car to get the last household dregs from there to here.

2 comments:

Mata Hari said...

OOOOHHH!!
I want a champagne slurpee!!

please?

DarkWhimsy said...

Hmmm, something to concoct for the burning party, perhaps? A little champagne, a little ice, and a dash of diesel on soured memories?